Meet Peter LePiane, the accomplished management consultant with a track record of helping organizations transform how they validate and launch products and services. With a background in start-ups, incubators, venture capital, and professional coaching, Peter has spent the last two and a half decades refining his consulting toolbox serving a diverse range of clients from midsize companies to large, multinational corporations in industries including financial services, insurance, retail, telecommunications, consumer packaged goods, and fragrance manufacturing. Do you need to create the next big breakthrough but don’t know how to discover what your customer wants with certainty? Feel like you need to redesign how your organization thinks and operates but you don’t know where to start? Do you know that culture follows structure but don’t know what part of the structure to change first? Peter is the innovation change maker who can empower you to break through the status quo.
Peter’s professional coaching background differentiates and allows him to be the brave champion required in the face of drastic organizational mindshifts. It equips Peter to help both leaders and teams of innovation change shape their habits towards:
- Generating and investing in ideas that align to the organization’s Innovation Thesis
- Recognizing and challenging assumptions
- Outcome-based and disciplined experimentation
- Designing from a customer and human-centred perspective
- Acknowledging learning as the most valuable corporate currency
- Trading the dream of future assumed success for the reality of current customer feedback
Peter’s most prominent innovation transformation accomplishments include:
- Co-created an internal innovation services organization within Canada’s most valuable and respected telecommunications company with annual revenues of $17B.
- Ingraining assumption-challenging, experimentation, and customer-centric habits into a highly regulated, multinational organization’s culture.
- Transforming two of Canada’s big five banks to a culture of innovation and agility.
- Creating leading-edge Lean Innovation and Agile training content delivered across Canada and at Queen’s University School of Business.
- Transitioning one of Canada’s largest TSX listed insurers and wealth managers with over $36B in assets under administration to agility.